Become an Exhibitor at Long Beach Indie 2017
Celebrating global diversity, the Long Beach Indie International Film, Media and Music Festival (August 30-September 3, 2017) is a great opportunity for brands seeking to make real connections with diverse millennials, media influencers and content creators
Since 2014 Long Beach Indie has drawn more than 8000 attendees, screened more than 500 films from 50+ countries, and drawn Oscar, Emmy, Grammy, Golden Globe, Directors Guild of America, ALMA and NAACP Image Award winners and nominees as presenters.
Long Beach Indie takes place August 30-September 3, 2017 at the Cinemark at the Pike Theaters, Hilton Long Beach Hotel, and high-end venues throughout downtown Long Beach, California.
Sponsors and Collaborators
Long Beach Indie is produced by Perfect Works and the BLU Educational Foundation. Sponsors and collaborative partners include:
- The California Endowment
- US Department of Commerce International Trade Association Media and Entertainment Division
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- China-Hollywood Society
- California Black Media Association.
Long Beach Indie Includes
LBI International Film Festival targeting diverse film lovers (8/30-9/3)
LBI Career Pathways in Arts, Digital Media and Entertainment Conference targeting K-14 educators, counselors, administrators and parent advocacy groups (8/31-9/1)
LBI International Media and Entertainment Business Summit and Expo targeting diverse and emergent content creation firms (8/31-9/2)
LBI Film, Media and Music Conference targeting aspiring entertainment industry performers and professionals (9/1-9/2)
LBI College and Career Fair exposing diverse youth (ages 12-24) to career options in arts, digital media and entertainment (9/2)
All exhibitor packages except the “Tabletop Only” option include two (2) tickets to:
- Long Beach Indie Opening Night Party (8/30)
- LBI Networking Reception (8/31)
- Step to the Mic Music Showcases (9/1 and 9/2)
- Networking Luncheons (8/31 and 9/1)
- Salsa and Soul Birthday Bash (9/2)
- All workshops and panels (8/31-9/2) at any of the four (4) Long Beach Indie Conferences (e.g. Media and Entertainment Business, Career Pathways, Film, Media, and Music, College and Career Fair)
Bronze Exhibitor Package
$1500 (Before 8/11)/$1650 (After 8/11)
- Tabletop exhibitor status at the Hilton Long Beach Hotel in the middle of the four LBI conferences (9/1-9/2)
- ½ Page Ad in the Long Beach Indie Official Program (5000+)-Artwork must be received by 8/18
Gold Exhibitor Package
$2500(Before 8/11)/$3000 (After 8/11)
Bronze Exhibitor Package plus:
- 10 X 10 exhibitor booth at the Hilton Long Beach Hotel in the middle of the four LBI conferences (9/1-9/2).
- Full-page Ad in the Long Beach Indie Official Program (5000+)-Artwork must be received by 8/18.
- Two all-access film passes
- Two tickets to the Long Beach Indie/Step to the Mic Awards Gala (9/2)
$5000 (Before 8/11)/$6000 (After 8/11) LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 10 X 20 exhibitor booth at the Hilton Long Beach Hotel in the middle of the four LBI conferences (9/1-9/2).
- Full-page Ad in the Long Beach Indie Official Program (5000+)-Artwork must be received by 8/18
- 120-second max commercial or trailer to play before every movie screening in auditorium 1, 2, or 3 throughout the entire Long Beach Indie International Film Festival.
- Receive admission, preferred seating and front-of-the line privileges at all activities and every film screened at Long Beach Indie, attend all workshops, panels and master classes at the LBI affiliated conferences (e.g. Career Pathways, Media and Entertainment Business, Film, Media and Music, etc.), and get guaranteed admission to all parties, receptions, concerts, music showcases, and the LBI/Step to the Mic Awards Gala. (2 VIP passes included).
$500 (Before 8/11)/$600 (After 8/11)—Only 25 Available
Tabletop exhibit September 1-2, 2017 from 8am-5pm during the four LBI conferences (e.g. M & E Business Summit, Career Pathways, Film, Media and Music, and Career Fair). Tabletop only registrations do not include admission to anything other than the exhibition floor. No films, parties, receptions, workshops, panels, luncheons, etc. Only 25 available. Once they’re gone they’re gone.
|Before 8/11||After 8/11|
|Tabletop Only (25 available)||$500||$600|
Want More? Become a Sponsor at Long Beach Indie 2017
Contact Our Sponsorship Director at